Massage Therapy for your Pet
Experience the Art of Massage Therapy
for your Pets
How does your dog or cat benefit from Massage Therapy?
Animals share the same benefits of massage as people do. Think about it. Why do you get massages? I will share my answer to that question. I get massages to relax, to make my body feel good, because I know it promotes overall well-being, and because it just feels amazing! Animals share all of those benefits, too.
Massage Therapy for All Ages and
Levels of Mobility
Massage is not just for injured pets. Massage can benefit any cat or dog regardless of their age, fitness level, mobility and lifestyle
- Massage promotes touch and bonding.
- Massage increases relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Massage can enhance rehabilitation when done in conjunction with physical therapy.
- Massage reduces pain in chronic conditions such as arthritis.
- Massage enhances athletic performance and recovery.
- Massage helps to prevent injuries.
- Massage increases the comfort levels of geriatric animals.
- Massage helps to keep the musculo-skeletal system in an optimum state of condition.
- Massage promotes overall well-being.
Book your pet's massage TODAY!